What information wecollect?
Personal Information is collected when youestablish an account with us, place an order on the Site, participate in acontest, sweepstakes or on-line survey, or when you communicate with any of ourdepartments such as customer service, sales or technical services through theSite, telephone, mail or fax. We need your Name, business name, job title,Contact information including email address, Credit or Debit card information,Demographic information including preferences and interests, Other informationrelevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we use yourinformation for?
Any of the information we collect from you maybe used in one of the following ways:
- We may use the information to improve our product selection.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- We may send promotional emails about events, promotions, products, special pricing, sales or other information using the email address you have provided.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to contact you to discuss your orders and/or to verify payment information by email, phone, fax or mail.
Your information, whether public or private,will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for anyreason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose ofdelivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect yourinformation?
We continuously monitor our site to help keepyou safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses andonline scams. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain thesafety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit,or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. Allsupplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer(SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers databaseonly to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to suchsystems, and we are required to keep your information confidential. After atransaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers,financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or itsservice provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser(if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognizeyour browser and capture and remember certain information like what youactually looked at on this site.
Children’s OnlinePrivacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements ofCOPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect anyinformation from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products andservices are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditionssection establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liabilitygoverning the use of our website at www.directwholesaleapparel.com
Changes to our PrivacyPolicy